Note: This update is likely to autokern the font somewhat differently.
I recommend to:
- Fully kern the font(s) you are working on (using the “Kern On” button)
- Create a backup copy of that file
- Install Kern On v 1.02
- Open the file, start Kern On
- In case Kern On removes models (this can happen), resolve the problems
- Open the backup file
- In Glyphs, activate the new version (which has KO running)
- Choose “Compare to...” the old version
- Identify whether you need any additional models
The most important changes in this version are:
- Fixed a couple of crashs on start-up (thanks Christoph and Christian!).
- Better support for soft hyphen (thanks Eben!).
- Added letter-to-hyphen pairs based on hyphenation dictionaries.
- Many other smaller improvements and fixes.