This version does not add any obvious new features but has significantly improved overall behaviour:
- More consistent, reliable and better autokerning results.
- Better model sugestions.
- Additional warnings. As always, do take them seriously but feel free to ignore if you are sure about it.
- Some small tweaks to the UI.
Note: This update is likely to autokern the font somewhat differently.
I recommend to:
- Fully kern the font(s) you are working on (using the “Kern On” button)
- Create a backup copy of that file
- Install the latest version of Kern On
- Open the file, start Kern On
- In case Kern On removes models (this can happen), resolve the problems
- Open the backup file
- In Glyphs, activate the new version (which has KO running)
- Choose “Compare to...” the old version
- Examine the changes